During this time of uncertainty there are many ways to gather helpful information to advise your business, your team and what to do moving forward as we look forward to May 15th. We dug deep and found The 5 top brewery resources for COVID-19 Crisis.
- One of our favorite resources is our friends at The Brewers Association. Not only do they have content, but they also have a dedicated page called, Coronavirus Resource Center. The best part is that it’s free! You don’t have to be a member in order to read their helpful content. Here is the link.
- Another necessary resource is the NYS Gov. Liquor Authority. SLA COVID-19 Guidance on Restrictions, To-Go & Delivery, and Q & A – This has everything you need to know about restrictions on your deliveries and curbside pick-up dated back to March 16th at 8:00 pm.
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program is being supported by the USBG National Charity Foundation. This program is to aid working bartenders and provide relief for the duration of the shutdown.
- America’s Beer Distributors has a list of resources from TTB, Returns of products purchased for events canceled due to COVID-19, and many more.
- The Food Industry Association created a short-term best practices guide for COVID-19. Click here to read the guide.
- craftbeer.com is on a mission to help support brewery owners and their mission by compiling a database to get the word out if your brewery is offering to-go sales or curbside pickup? Or if you’re selling online gift cards or merchandise? Click here for the link to enter.
We are following the impact of the coronavirus crisis on the beverage industry as it unfolds. Have a resource you think we need to include! Reach out and let us know and we will add it to The 5 top brewery resources for COVID-19 Crisis.
Until next time, remember the world will drink! Interested in hearing our top 4 small growlers pick? Click here for full post.