10 ways breweries can thrive in uncertain times
Our communities thrive on supporting local businesses like yours. Sustaining your passion and craft are of utmost importance to us. As your branded glassware company, we continue to support you with branded glassware as well as, support you with ways you can keep your orders flowing during these uncertain times.
Here are a few ways you can promote your business:
- Offer curbside pick-up Service. Get your growlers out and fill them up with your tasty brew. Let your customers know they can stock up your craft for at-home consumption. Limit orders to credit card-only deliveries with proper ID.
- Install new parking spaces if needed to support the new curbside pick-up service.
- Offer membership programs. For example, advertise 10% off beer or a free glass with a certain dollar value purchase.
- Host virtual events –drink from home with others, like Tuesday trivia on Zoom.
- Email customers – let people know how they can help you, they are your number one raving fans – give them the real, raw truth and reality and ask them for what you need to get through this time and how they can best support you
- Online Social challenge – from home. Who doesn’t like a challenge? Don’t be afraid to post something positive and non-coronavirus themed on your social channels – it will be refreshing and stand out. ie; a contest to dress up/decorate a growler, who has the most empty cans/bottles of ours laying around – take a pic and post.
- Offer gift cards with purchases to stimulate future orders with customers and their friends and families.
- Group Promos. Band with other local breweries, wineries, restaurants, and offer group promos – one-stop-shop for craft beer and wine. Share audiences, share communities in hopes of sharing profits.
- Along with your curbside pick-up offer a (limited) food menu if you can!
- Post the most recent updates. Keep your loyal customers updated on social media regarding maintaining elevated sanitation levels – a commitment to cleanliness, limited hours, new protocols and policies.
We’re all in this together. We believe in good times and bad, the world will always need a drink. It’s people like you, the bringers of hard brews and delicate vinos, that provide it. We are proud to support and strengthen what you do by creating branded glassware that best suits your finely crafted beverages.
For more insights – check out our friends at the Brewers Association regarding the possible challenges you may be facing in the future.